(and certainly not multiple wars):
- Ashley Williams: 9 am, Monday, June 4, in Courtroom 302 of the John Marshall Courts Building, 400 N. 9th St. in downtown Richmond. Young mother unjustly convicted of starving her child to death seeks the right to the legal counsel of her choice - see Va Defender report on Court Watch tab above.
- May 25 - Court date for 33 women’s rights protesters arrested at Capitol
- Mayor's Anti-Poverty Commission hearings
- TONIGHT: 6-8pm at Calhoun Center in Gilpin Court
- WED, 6-8pm at Southside Community Center
DefendersLIVE airs Noon on Mondays, WRIR 97.3 lp fm
Rebroadcast Tuesdays at 11 and 2 at www.wrir.org